wsrep patch 23.5 for MySQL 5.5.23 released
Submitted by alex on Tue, 04/24/2012 - 02:33
This is an important feature and security release.
- merged with upstream MySQL 5.5.23 (security bugs fixed in 5.5.22 and 5.5.23)
- IO cache was not reset on trx cleanup if the writeset was empty
- ALTER TABLE RENAME and row deletion could conflict on slave
- slave applier can fail for exceeded max_allowed_packet size
- clustered index not included in key set
- locking session can deadlock multi-master
New experimental features:
- Runtime consistency check support.
- Hard crash recovery support (global transaction ID can be recovered by running 'mysqld --wsrep-recover')
- MyISAM storage engine support (non-deterministic functions unsupported, use wsrep_replicate_myisam to enable)
- Solaris 11 x86 build support (see http://www.codership.com/wiki/doku.php?id=compile_galera)